BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Have yourself a merry little Christmas

Hopefully I will be on a sailboat tonight on the Caribbean to the San Blaas islands, and then on to Cartagena, Colombia! So you may not hear from me for 5 or so days.

On the other hand, this trip seems rather disorganized and I just heard the possibility that we won´t be embarking until the 26th, so maybe you will hear from me...

BUT keep all fingers crossed that I will, indeed, be embarking tonight. Because if I have to wait any longer to get to Colombia I may just implode.

I am so so so so so so so happy to be out of Panama City. I am in Portobelo now, a very very small town, with ruins of forts that make you feel like you just stepped into Pirates of the Caribbean. Indeed, this town had quite a hard time with pirates back in the day.

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Sven said...

Merry Christmas Laura! Though I do not comment on every post, be assured that I read them all and am enthralled by the adventures you are having. Stay safe and have fun!

Rebecca said...

That town sounds GREAT. I may have a slight obsession with Disneyfied pirates. I hope you get to spend Christmas on the sea! Honestly, it has to be better than stuck in the middle of a suburban desert. Next year I'm getting some friends together and having the kind of Christmas I want to have.